MEAL Manager in Head office -Kabul Female and Male in Kabul
||As per ASLO Salary HR policy
|No. Of Jobs:
||Minimum 5 years of work experience in related fill
||• Master /Bachelor degree in Economic, Statistics or Social science
ASLO is an Afghan non-governmental, non-political, non-profit and non-partisan organization and has the status of legal entity. The organization was informally established in 2012 and was officially registered with the ministry of economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 2013.
ASLO is Currently working in the Following sectors in Afghanistan:
• Humanitarian aid
• Agriculture and livestock.
• Wash and Sanitation
• Health& nutrition
• Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
• Rural development and social protection.
• Child protection
• Research and Survey project performance and evaluation, training and capacity development,
• Gender equality/equity.
• Food security
• Emergency response and supporting refugees and IDPs and returnees,
• Legal Aid and access to justice.
Job Description: Monitoring and Evaluation
- Lead development of M&E systems (such as output trackers MEAL Plans) and their roll out for the projects.
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation of project activities as agreed in M&E framework and plan.
- Have the capacity writing the Need assessment report and writing the survey and research project report.
- Have the capacity on Kobo coding the questioners and an as well as the analysis and dissemination of findings.
- Strengthen the MEAL systems of the Organization to ensure a qualitative balance of data and analysis.
- Ensure effective scheduling of programme assessments as well as the analysis and dissemination of findings.
- Ensure that all internal and external reporting requirements for MEAL Data are met with timely relevant triangulated and well analyzed data.
- Ensure that all assessment/evaluation reports meet the quality criteria and promote the integration of recommendations and lessons learnt in project planning and future programming.
- Ensure regular review of projects’ indicators in conjunction with financial and operational review.
- Ensure that team members fully understand the function of MEAL in quality assurance and strengthen a culture of open reflection and improvement.
- Ensure that team members fully understand and promote accountability to beneficiaries and to through training and coaching.
- Develop and report against accountability protection and participation-related indicators and issues and produce regular reports on the accountability and participation work.
- Ensure that Accountability activities are appropriately planned and implemented.
- Ensure that project activities are delivered in ways promoting feedback and response mechanisms and include systems to effectively manage complaints.
- Collect and compile learning from assessments and reports developing a learning analysis per quarter.
- Participate in designing and implementation of studies assessments and learning in coordination and cooperation with the program team.
- Organize periodic learning review opportunities for the program members.
Technical supervision performance management and capacity building
- Provide leadership motivation guidance and technical support to the MEAL team in the field.
- Identify training needs of team members and conduct trainings to address the capacity.
- Ensure that adequate MEAL resources are included in any budget revision and spent in a timely manner in line with the MEAL work plan and the MEAL framework
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- At least 5 years (at least 3 years for Master’s degree holders) field experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation strategies including design of systems and tools data analysis and report writing.
- Must be conversant with both qualitative and quantitative data collection methods and analysis.
- Previous experience of working on large scale complex Research, Need assessment Agriculture, emergency and humanitarian programs and experience developing project proposal-based M&E systems for a range of different implementing partners.
- Extensive experience in research and monitoring and evaluation methodology and analysis (qualitative quantitative participatory) with in depth knowledge in the design and use of monitoring and evaluation techniques and approaches.
- Significant experience in leading teams and building M&E team capacity (developing training tools training coaching and mentoring).
Applicants are required to submit their Cover Letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the closing date mentioned as above and please mention the position title as well as the vacancy number in the subject of their emails. For example, applicant or candidate may write the position title first and the vacancy number subsequently as follows: MEAL Manager –
Vacancy No. ASLO-KBL-6-24