|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||10 months|
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC's institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country's context.
In 2022, the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with BRAC International (BI) will be announcing an initiative that will create positive and measurable impact for 1.2 million adolescent girls and young women and 9.5 million people across seven countries in East and West Africa, including Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Uganda.
● Ensure a demand for knowledge products from end-users, frontline staff, other BRAC programme teams) by demonstrating the value and use case of quality knowledge products. Be the champion for creating a culture for listening, learning, sharing and applying knowledge.
● Map/develop a directory of target audiences for knowledge products and channels for dissemination, outreach and advocacy; ensure information sharing within the BRAC family and with external partners
● Support donor team members in the creation of knowledge products, such as case studies, papers, blogs and articles, and create reports on knowledge management for engagement of internal and external stakeholders
● Work closely with programme implementation teams and communications colleagues to amplify voices of stakeholders on the grounds
● Support arranging peer learning meetings, webinars, quarterly leadership meetings, and other events in which knowledge is shared out. Conceptualize and organize regional learning workshops, dissemination and advocacy workshops, and side-events.
● Work closely with M&E team in development and management of an project learning agenda, (outlining learning questions, learning activities and learning products,) in close consultation with country teams, donors, and other key stakeholders
● Capture institutional learnings through process documentation, case-studies and lessons learned documents from special pilots and A-B testing within the donor program.
● Conduct regular donor reporting related work for the Project.
● Support Team Leader and Senior Manager Programme Development with any other tasks required in relation to programme development and reporting.
● Generate evidences of other BRAC Afghanistan programmes, develop innovative concept notes and facilitate learning & sharing culture within and outside the organization, as required
● Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
● Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
● 5-7 years of relevant experience in international development, preferably in a research, knowledge management and/or strategic communications role
● Bachelor degree is required, Master's degree highly preferred
● A proven track record of working in monitoring and evaluation; data management, presentation and visualization and/or a track record of publishing and/or working with media is preferred
● An aptitude for research and writing with a strong interest in the empowerment of AGYW
● Strong command over statistical softwares such as STATA, EViews as well as Google Suite, MS Office,, Salesforce or other collaboration platforms desired
● Know-how to validate, record and store knowledge in a useable, structured, digital format. Proficiency in a number of computer applications, including knowledge management databases and/or professional services applications
● Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to be a team player. Ability to initiate and facilitate interactions with people who can share their insights and knowledge
● Highly organized, analytical, strategic thinker with strong attention to detail
● Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
● Diplomatic and highly effective on an interpersonal level in addition to cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge, and understanding. Ability to effectively work remotely, across time zones and team locations, as well as in-person with a team of stakeholders
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to distil complex information into concise and pragmatic messages. Ability to work in ambiguous environments, with minimal structure
● Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of BRAC
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/project-knowledge-management-and-reporting-manager/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100
Afghanistan has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world. Broadband connection is not available in everywhere and mobile data as a most used way to connect to the world is very expensive. Job search portals are very heavy and takes lots of time to load; therefore making it very hard and time-consuming for job seekers to find their dream job. To address this problem we launched Afghanistan's first speed optimized job search portal, with at least 15 times faster load time and maximum 200 kbs page size.