|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Contract Duration:||Project Based|
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC's institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country's context.
In 2022, the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with BRAC International (BI) will be announcing an initiative that will create positive and measurable impact for 1.2 million adolescent girls and young women and 9.5 million people across seven countries in East and West Africa, including Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Under the overall guidance from the M&E Manager and Team Leader, the MIS Manager will report to the M&E Specialist/M&E Manager and Team Leader and work closely with the MIS Coordinators at field levels, project staff and other support units to support in overall planning, record keeping, and reporting of project progress at the sub-national (provincial/district) levels. He/She will perform the following, but not limited to:
1. Understand the project activities, outputs, outcomes and the indicators
2. Establish comprehensive MIS system for the project using the latest data management technology and application.
3. To Ensure the MIS system is updated and provides accurate information and reports on a regular basis.
4. Prepare MIS plan, data collection tools and data analysis system
5. Ensure regular data collection of project, as well as ensure quality of the data by random verification validation and cross checking
6. Supervise the field staff and data collectors and manage their day today activities
7. Provide technical support and evidence based recommendation to the MIS Coordinators/project staff.
8. Make sure the MIS database is regularly updated with data accuracy, consistency and produce monthly, quarterly and need base reports.
9. Assist the Management team for preparing donor reports, country updates, and BI-MIS datasheets
10. Prepare and submit the summary and analysis report as per project activities to Compliance Manager for his quarterly report writing at the end of each quarter.
11. Regular follow up and provide constructive feedback to MIS/M&E/project staff at the field level to improve the project implementation, data collection, management and reporting.
12. Provide capacity building to the field MIS staff to collect quality, accurate and precise data
13. Carry out field visits covering all project activities and debrief the MIS field staff, implementation managers over areas of data improvement rigorously.
14. Ensure accountability at all levels of implementation including communication of complaints and response reciprocally between project and beneficiary community.
15. Ensure data integrity, quality of products as well as delivery to the beneficiaries.
16. Contribute to and support the M&E Manager and Team Leader in update MIS data, project progress reports and reports to the donor
17. Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
18. Practice, promote and endorse the issues of BRAC safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
19. Comply with the BRAC data and information protection and dissemination policy
20. Attend coordination meetings with project staff and come up with proposals that can support the efficient delivery of services for the target community.
21. Comply with the BRAC MIS/M&E SOPs and guidelines
22. Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below:https://www.jobs.af/jobs/mis-manager-7/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100
Afghanistan has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world. Broadband connection is not available in everywhere and mobile data as a most used way to connect to the world is very expensive. Job search portals are very heavy and takes lots of time to load; therefore making it very hard and time-consuming for job seekers to find their dream job. To address this problem we launched Afghanistan's first speed optimized job search portal, with at least 15 times faster load time and maximum 200 kbs page size.