|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||According to RSDO's salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Razi Social Development Organization (RSDO)|
|Experience:||3 years of similar experiences|
|Contract Duration:||One year with possibility of extension|
|Education:||Bachelor Degree, master degree will be preferred|
Razi Social Development Organization (RSDO) is an Afghan NGO that implements social development activities in Afghanistan. RSDO works for the development and relief of marginalized communities to achieve economic prosperity and improve humanitarian and social capital through delivering the social, educational, agricultural and livelihood services to vulnerable and marginalized societies. RSDO was established in 2002 under the name of “Abu Hanifeh Orphan High School”, to assist orphan children who lost their parents and families during the long lasting war in Afghanistan to learn and build their future. RSDO was re-registered with the government of Afghanistan as an NGO in April 2008. Throughout years of hard-working, RSDO slowly developed and now has a permanent stay in Herat and Ghor provinces.
1. Develop and conduct baseline and end-line survey related to peace structures
2. Scheme comprehensive monitoring and supervision system for time to time measuring the impact and progress of peacebuilding activities.
3. Providing regular technical supports to peace educators and conduct relevant training on the context of human and civil rights, non-violent communication, conflict resolution methods, and peacebuilding.
4. Conduct capacity building assessment organizational wise and in-field staff level regarding peacebuilding and propose the training accordingly.
5. Act as the organization peacebuilding advisor as well and attend to the related meetings or initiatives which will be organized by government or UN agencies.
6. Keep tight and continual coordination and communication with relevant gov. stakeholders, Shuras, CDCs and other influential.
7. Form volunteer groups from the influential local people for the dissemination of peace knowledge.
8. In collaboration with the Regional Project Manager, strengthen linkages with existing and potential partner agencies with similar approaches.
9. Supervise the day to day activities of the field staff and ensure the regional project manager regarding the smooth implementation of the activities.
10. Provide monthly progress report and submit it to the regional project manager.
11. Travel to the operational areas for field visit purposes.
Bachelor's degree in social studies or any degree related to peace building and conflict resolution, a master degree in a relevant field is preferred.
Three years’ experience in peace building and capacity building field.
English language required (reading, writing, speaking)
Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Flexible to travel to the regional provinces and Kabul.
Ability to work on tight deadlines.
The interested applicants can send their CVs including a motivational letter to demonstrate their abilities to handle this job to the following email address and only the shortlisted applicants will be called for the written test and interview. Only those applicants who passed the written test will be called for verbal interview and RSDO has the right to accept or reject the applicants.
Afghanistan has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world. Broadband connection is not available in everywhere and mobile data as a most used way to connect to the world is very expensive. Job search portals are very heavy and takes lots of time to load; therefore making it very hard and time-consuming for job seekers to find their dream job. To address this problem we launched Afghanistan's first speed optimized job search portal, with at least 15 times faster load time and maximum 200 kbs page size.