|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Contract Duration:||2 Years - Extendable|
Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
• Provides support in IP Network analysis to enhance the performance quality, reliability and consistency of EA’s network and recommend actions to be taken.
• Responsible for daily operations & activities as 2G/3G/4G/ISP configuration, IP routing, NE monitoring, IP troubleshooting
• Responsible for configuration and troubleshooting of IP network as MPLS L2 & L3 VPNs, iBGP, eBGP , OSPF, static routes etc.
• Prepares detail reports on audit, analysis and evaluation of existing systems, practices, and processes.
• Assists in the budgetary control & responsibility, resource planning, allocation, and co-ordination.
• Coordinates with vendors as well as end-users for smooth running of Network operations.
• Provides 24/7 technical support in evaluation, test-running, troubleshooting, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and upgrading of systems for the different types/ makes of DataCom products.
• Responsible for drafting & engineering manual periodically to provide updated procedures that resolve emerging operations and maintenance issues.
• Assists in the modification of DCN procedures to enhance efficient network utilization.
• Provides recommendations for appropriate systems interventions/ enhancements.
• Compiles and presents technical/ operational reports for superiors as required.
• Performs modifications and enhancements to existing systems (processes, procedures, etc.)
• Prepares analysis and provide support in implementation.
• Performs administrative function related to the running of department.
• Assists line manager in defining performance parameters, planning, evaluation, and research.
• Any other assigned tasks by the line manager.
CCNA & CCNP
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link;
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it into the browser address bar.
For further information please contact us at +93 (0) 788887363.
Afghanistan has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world. Broadband connection is not available in everywhere and mobile data as a most used way to connect to the world is very expensive. Job search portals are very heavy and takes lots of time to load; therefore making it very hard and time-consuming for job seekers to find their dream job. To address this problem we launched Afghanistan's first speed optimized job search portal, with at least 15 times faster load time and maximum 200 kbs page size.
© Copyright 2020 93AFG.COM | All Rights Reserved