|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Per company salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Kakar Advocates LLC|
|Experience:||Minimum 3 years of relevant experience|
|Education:||LLB degree, Master’s degree preferred;|
Kakar Advocates LLC, is a full-service international commercial law firm based in Kabul, Afghanistan. We are a diverse group of lawyers uniquely positioned to provide a broad range of legal services to international and Afghan business enterprises. Driven by the passion for teamwork, global outlook, and local execution, we strive to serve our clients efficiently and effectively to help them achieve their business goals and objectives. Our team combines international experience with local knowledge to provide the highest standard of service to clients. The team includes internationally trained attorneys, Afghan attorneys, tax and corporate consultants, as well as Afghan government relation specialists. The attorneys have worked in large and prominent US law firms, in addition to occupying important positions, among others, as Advisor to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff, Advisor to the Attorney General, Advisor to the Minister of Justice, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of a commercial bank, US Army Judge Advocate, Senior Defense Counsel, scholar at Harvard Law School, and U.S. diplomat in the Middle East.
Kakar Advocates is looking to hire a registered Associate Attorney to assist with new and on-going cases related to corporate, criminal, and commercial law. This new member will be given the opportunity to work on cases with high-profile clients and attain legal experience within a growing international law firm.
• Undertaking duties and responsibilities as directed/ requested by Managing Partner;
• Drafting letters, briefs, and contracts;
• Participating in client conferences and meetings;
• Managing matters related to client cases;
• Conducting legal research and analysis and presenting data to peers and Managing Partner;
• Drafting case theories;
• Providing comprehensive legal support to fellow members;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to conduct legal research and draft legal documents in English;
• Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Internet and emailing;
Please note the following when applying:
• Mention position title and job vacancy number on the subject of email;
• only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Afghanistan has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world. Broadband connection is not available in everywhere and mobile data as a most used way to connect to the world is very expensive. Job search portals are very heavy and takes lots of time to load; therefore making it very hard and time-consuming for job seekers to find their dream job. To address this problem we launched Afghanistan's first speed optimized job search portal, with at least 15 times faster load time and maximum 200 kbs page size.
© Copyright 2020 93AFG.COM | All Rights Reserved